Last updated: January 07, 2017
Event planning terms and conditions are as follows:
- Please note that 50% of the deposit payment is non-refundable in case of the event being cancelled.
- The first payment needs to be sent within the first 5 days of confirming the event. Your remaining balance is due on the day of the event.
- Cancellation within the following periods will result in the client being liable for:
- A. Within 8 weeks of the party date: 50% of the final event balance.
- B. Within 4 weeks of the party date: 75% of the final event balance.
- C. Within 14 days of the party date: 100% of the final event balance.
- In the unforeseen circumstances of the event being rescheduled due to child’s illness or injury we are committed to rearrange the event at no additional cost. Everything in house will be held and will be rearranged at another suitable date. Any third party elements may charge a rescheduling fee at their own individual discretion and would need to looked up in their own Terms and Conditions.
Shop Terms and Conditions are as follows:
- In order to purchase goods on this website you may wish to create an account which will contain personal details including, billing address, delivery address and your name and contact details.
- The website does not store payment information in your account but calls on you to enter your payment details on every purchase.
- By continuing to use this website you warrant that the information you submit is correct and truthful and that you have permission to submit payment information where permission is required.
- It is recommended that you do not share your account details, particularly your username and password. Mummys Bubble accepts no liability for losses or damages incurred as a result of your account details being shared by yourself. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your account details.
- Mummys Bubble accepts credit/debit card payment through PayPal.
- If you have reason to believe that your login account details have been obtained by another without consent, please contact us immediately so we can suspend your account.
- Where appropriate, you may be required to select the following [size] [model] [colour] [number] [other features] of the goods that you are purchasing. Please double check your choices before committing to the purchase.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all photo-graphical representations and descriptions of goods available correspond to the actual goods, Mummys Bubble is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions. This does not exclude our liability for mistakes due to negligence on our part and refers only to variations of the correct goods, not different goods altogether.
- Mummys Bubble does not represent/warrant that such goods will be available as stock indications are not provided on the website.
- Pricing information on the website is correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time when necessary. All pricing information is regulated.